segunda-feira, 30 de maio de 2011

Fab set to snub Utd for Real move

MANCHESTER UNITED look set to miss out to Real Madrid in the race to sign £26million-rated Benfica star Fabio Coentrao.

The left-sided Portugal international has been linked with the Red Devils, Real and Barcelona but admits his preferred destination would be the Bernabeu.


Coentrao, 23, said: "I know that Manchester United and Barcelona are interested in me. This is special for me and makes me think that I am doing well as a player.  They are two big teams with the best players but if Real Madrid show an interest they will be my first option.
"There is a mutual interest between me and Real Madrid. However, it is up to the clubs to reach an agreement over a transfer fee. I can only hope that my dream of playing for Real Madrid will become reality."

Source