segunda-feira, 4 de julho de 2011

Inter's Philippe Coutinho has no intention of leaving

Inter midfielder Philippe Coutinho insists he will not be leaving the club following reports he could be shipped out on loan this summer.

Bologna have been linked with his services for next season as he struggled to impose himself under former coach Leonardo last term.

Reports linking Inter with Velez Sarsfield ace Ricky Alvarez, and Valencia's Ever Banega, have also led to speculation Coutinho may struggle to improve on his eight starts from 2010-11.

But, speaking to Esporte Interactivo, the Brazilian said: "There is lots of talk about me in the press, but the truth is I do not want to leave for another team, which is what has been reported.


"I am still young and I have plenty to learn. I am happy at Inter."

Coutinho was not included in the Brazil squad for the Copa America by coach Mano Menezes.

Source